Thursday, May 15, 2008

yeah, okay, NOW what?

Alright, I had to do this... I had to start a spanking new blog. I've done the "gonna write some personal stuff about myself" thing for over a year and a half and that went pretty well for a while until, well, it didn't. Hmmm.... I guess that you had to be there.

So, guess what! Now I'm going to post whatever I feel like, content be damned! It's gonna be whatever tickles me, be it videos, photos, questions, or just a whole lot of verbal nonsense. I feel like a new woman!

That's what she said.

Now pass the cupcakes!!!


P.S. I think that I'm going to resuscitate my photo blog when I get a moment. Just FYI.

11 comments:

thisisme said...

I'm so glad to see you up and posting - and I love your new name. Mmmmm .... cupcakes. I'm just as happy to see you are going to be resusitating the photo blog - I miss that.

velvet said...

thisisme-
Thanks for stopping by... it's great to see you here! I agree about cupcakes. Yum! :D

It was definitely time to breathe new life into my blogging by starting a new one... either that or I'll be craving cupcakes too much to blog and will be spending my time baking instead. ;-)

furiousBall said...

found ya!

velvet said...

furious-

I guess that I'm "it" now, huh?

Bernie said...

Cupcakes ... nice idea. Great to see you back. Looking forward to the photo blog too.

velvet said...

bernie-
Sometimes you just have to start off with a clean slate. :-)

Good to see you here!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I've missed you. It's good you're back.

When I first decided to start a blog, I thought it had to have a theme and I couldn't think of one.

I finally began posting whatever moved me at the moment, and it's been very freeing. I hope you enjoy your new space and lots of cupcakes.

Jocelyn said...

Yay! It's you!!!

savinoboy said...

Clean Slate = good!

What's your favorite cupcake?

Me said...

So very good to have you back!

velvet said...

heart-
Hey, it's good to see you here! Hopefully this will be a mish-mosh of whatever strikes my fancy. Now, for those cupcakes....


jocelyn-
Yep, it's me! But more importantly, Yay, it's you!


s.b.-
Hey, Chris, it's been a long time! Hmmm, it shifts, but lately I've been making chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache on top. (Ooh, now I'm hungry!)


orhan-
It's good to be back and have you back, as well. :-)